YOUR PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of your personal data collected through this website is the Company
WETTERBEST S.A., with registered office in Baicoi, 142 Înfrățirii Street, registered with the TradeRegister under J29/843/1999, CUI 12347950, as the owner of the website www.wetterbest.ro.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data Processing Policy describes the categories of your personal data that we process, the ways and purposes in which we collect them, in which situations we transfer personal data, as well as the rights and options you have in this regard.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data we process:
• Contact information, such as: your name, telephone number, e-mail address, home address, if you communicate this data to us;
• The data contained in your CV;
• Data resulting from your browsing on our website collected through cookies and similar technologies.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, provided for in the Regulation (EU) 679/2016:
• The right of access (to request a copy of your personal data that we hold);
• The right to rectify any incorrect or incomplete personal data;
• The right to object or to restrict our use of your personal data;
• The right to delete your personal data, in situations where you have withdrawn your consent, the processing is no longer necessary, or the said processing is against the law;
• The right to data portability which allows you to receive a copy of the processed data that we have received from you or to transmit it to another entity indicated by you;
• The right to withdraw your consent for processing carried out on the basis of consent.
The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. In cases where you withdraw your consent, WETTERBEST S.A. will no longer process your personal data and will take appropriate measures to delete your personal data. WETTERBEST S.A. will, however, be able to process your personal data if there is another legal basis for said processing, communicating this to you.
If you wish to exercise the rights set out above, please contact us using the following contact details:
In order to comply with our legal data security and confidentiality obligations, when you exercise one of your rights as a data subject, we may ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of an identification document or any other information necessary to verify that the request comes from the relevant data subject.
We will consider any requests or complaints we receive and provide you with a response within the time limits provided by law. If you are not satisfied with our answer or if you consider that the processing is done in violation of the applicable legislation, you can file a complaint with the data supervisory authority in Romania: Autoritatea Națională de Supraveghere a Prelucrării Datelor cu Caracter Personal (the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data) – with registered office at 28-30 Gheorghe Magheru Blvd., Bucharest, Romania https://www.dataprotection.ro/ or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Any processing of your personal data will be carried out based on one of the legal grounds below:
• The processing is necessary for the negotiation, conclusion, or execution of a contract to which you are a party;
• The processing is necessary in order to respond to a request addressed through the website;
• The processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation of the controller;
• The processing is carried out based on your consent;
• The processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of you or another natural person;
• The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of WETTERBEST S.A. or of a third party, except where your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over those interests;
• In the case of special categories of data, the processing will be done if, in addition to a general legal basis for data processing, one of the following specific processing
conditions will be met: – The consent of the data subject has been obtained;
• We have a legal obligation to process these data categories;
• The processing is necessary for establishing, exercising, or defending a right in court;
• The processing is necessary for delivering relevant information about our products and services. This information may be sent by post/courier, e-mail, telephone. If you don't want to, you can always request to stop receiving them;
• The processing is necessary to perform analyses and market studies, to improve our products and services. In this regard, we can contact both you and your dependants to fill in questionnaires;
• The processing is necessary for fulfilling your requests and to answer your questions or complaints;
• The processing is necessary for conducting market research and evaluating marketing strategies and campaigns;
This data may be transferred and processed by the Kingspan Group, of which we are a part, or its affiliates that comply with the Group’s policies.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR US PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes (“Permitted Purposes”):
1. The answer to your request
2. Processing your application (if you are applying for a vacant position)
3. Management and administration of the contractual relationship with our partners, including placing, registering, and delivering orders.
4. Compliance with our legal obligations;
5. For any purpose related and/or ancillary to any of the above, or for any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us, subject to applicable law.
HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT BY US?
WETTERBEST S.A. has implemented technical and organizational measures in order to organize the process and specific criteria for keeping your personal data (including according to our archiving procedures).
We will stop processing personal data when they are no longer reasonably necessary for the Permitted Purposes, or when you withdraw your consent (if applicable) and there are no longer legitimate or legal reasons that justify the further processing by WETTERBEST S.A of the data you (including WETTERBEST S.A.’s legal obligation to continue storing said data).