The unique characteristics of the Wetterbest Panorama metal tile
The unique design idea of the Wetterbest Panorama tile is the specific groove that separates the individual tiles.
From a technical point of view, the tile groove ensures the following:
- Easy positioning during assembly – during the installation of roof panel modules, the groove fits into another groove, providing a type of “quick lock” – eliminating assembly defects.
- Ease of installation and measurements, the geometry of the panels being identical.
- Additional rigidity to the roof and compensating the stresses caused by thermal expansion.
- Uniformity of the roof.
The Wetterbest Panorama roof is easy to transport and store:
- One set includes 270 tiles / 238.76 m² of roof;
- Standard Europallet of 1200×800 mm with a weight of less than 1000 kg.
Packaging – the highest level of protection provided by:
- Resistant polystyrene packaging;
- Dedicated tapes for edge protection;
- Protective edges and cardboard cover;
- Foil cover.